Tuesday 7 August 2012

Where in the world?

The first decision when deciding to go on exchange was where in the world to go?? After hours of research I completed my application in Febuarary, with my first preference being the University of Malta. Malta is a tiny, tiny country just south of Sicily (a total land area of just 316km², most of which is unpopulated!). My second preference was Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Vancouver, Canada. After being accepted into the ECU exchange program I waited and waited, and waited to hear back from Malta. Finally I received word that they may not be accepting International Exchange students for this semester, so I applied for my second preference, Kwantlen. The idea of going to Vancouver really started growing on me at this point, and decided although living in Malta would be an amazing and eye opening experience, perhaps it wasn't for me. So the decision was made, Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Vancouver was it!

The historic city of Valetta, the capital of Malta
  
Vancouver City

No comments:

Post a Comment