Sunday 12 August 2012

Six days to go!

The count down is on until I leave Perth! With less than a week to go, I am getting excited with still some last minute things to organise. My accommodation in Vancouver has finally been confirmed after weeks of trying to find somewhere. Kwantlen Polytechnic doesn't offer any on campus accommodation for international students which meant I was on my own finding a place to stay. I will be living in a student house run by a young Canadian couple which I am excited about. It will be close to the skytrain to get to uni and only 10-15 minutes to the downtown part of the city.

On Saturday night I had some farewell drinks and was given some cute going away presents including a luggage tag, recipe magazine (so I have something to cook when I first get there!), panda eye patch and wool Peter Alexander socks for the plane!! And a luxurious travel candle I can use if my room smells when I arrive haha.

The lovely presents; magazines, cute panda eye patch, passport wallet, candle, luggage tag,
wool bed socks. So spoilt!
 I am flying to Melbourne Sunday morning for a two day stop over and then Tuesday is my big travel day, flying Melbourne to LA then on to Vancouver! I don't know when I will next post, as I am pretty busy this week packing and organising last minute details. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment