Friday 23 November 2012

Apologies for not posting for a while. Last weekend was spent indoors watching TV and doing homework. It was too rainy to go outside :( I had two exams yesterday, and another one on Tuesday. With three essays due as well, the workload is building up! Tonight I have been given free tickets to see Cirque de Soleil which is very exciting. On Sunday we are all going to Cypress Mountain. It will be my first time in snow, and I am going to attempt skiing! It's nearly a week until Paul arrives, so concentrating on uni work has been a bit difficult haha. I have to move from here to the other Red Cedar student home, where there is room for both of us. So amid all my study, I also have to pack everything up here and move house! Preparations are well under way for our trip to the US in late December. We are flying to New York where we will spend 2 weeks (including Christmas and New Year). Then off to San Diego where we are hiring a car and making our way up the coast to San Francisco. From here we fly back to Vancouver for a couple of nights, then make the long journey home to Perth!

No comments:

Post a Comment